"Be in Business For Yourself - But Not By Yourself" - But what does it actually mean for you?
- step by step guides on marketing on social media,
- by having established artists as mentors to our members. Most artists don't have the time or energy to do this themselves. It's difficult for an artist to keep up with all the changes on social media, let alone find ways to use it effectively.
- No one likes to be told what to do. You might even get a bit irritated when you hear someone say 'just do it.' We feel the same way, which is why we're not going to tell you what business ideas are best for you. We're here to offer support and guidance based on years of experience being in business per se and being in the art industry- that's our job.
- ArterNet Art is here for you!😊
- We're building a community (and this is hugely important to us) of art professionals from around the world - painters, sculptors, photographers and more - sharing ideas about how we can best promote our work online. Our mentors will be professional business people (not hobbyists) who want to make sure you get paid what you deserve for your work.
As artists, we love these rare insights into other artists lives. Reading their stories helps us with our own daily challenges - to know others have had their trials and have succeeded, is very uplifting.
The culture of our company here at ArterNet Art - ANA, is to put a human face to all our members and guest artists. Part of our approach is to give our artist members the opportunity to meet recognised artists - to learn more about how they became the well-known artist we see today.